Research & Development
Unisearch Partners group is committed to investigate and development–both inner and outside. Our group of physicists, chemists and engineers conducts inner R & D for the persistent change of the gas estimation and checking gear we supply. We moreover give outside R & D administrations to clients who require gas estimation arrangements built to meet their interesting needs. Our 5,000+ sq ft office is prepared with the most recent innovation to assist us to create CEMS hardware and other items that are at the driving edge of the industry.
- Quantum Cascade Laser Screen – We have created Quantum Cascade laser-based frameworks to expand our estimation capabilities to the mid-infrared region.
- Near-IR laser – This extension included amplifying our near-infrared laser item line to work with longer and shorter wavelengths, permitting the discovery of a more noteworthy assortment of gas species.
- UV-VIS DOAS – Advancement of a Differential Optical Retention Spectrometer framework for in-situ, extractive, and farther detecting measurements of species not amenable to TDL estimations.
- CO and CO2 Monitoring -We took measurements at coal-fired power plants to help improve their NOx emissions reduction strategies.
- CO and CO2 Measurements – Developed a system for the vacuum degas steel processing to improve the quality of the final product and eliminate failed heats which result in product loss.
- HCl Monitoring – We have measured HCl emissions and developed a protocol for CEMS monitoring of this gas to increase measurement accuracy and reduce response time and maintenance intervals. This project was conducted for the EPRI and the EPA.
Clients for whom we conducted external research and development projects include
- Ontario Ministry of Environment
- AES Canada
- ARB California
- US EPA
- York University
- University of Toronto
- McMaster University
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Nebraska at Lincoln
- University of California at Riverside
- University of East Anglia
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- Electric Power Research Institute
- Coordinating Research Council
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Aluminum Association of Canada
- Rio Tinto-Alcan
- Philip Morris International
- Metro Wastewater Reclamation District-Denver
- Air Liquide
- Air Products
- British Oxygen
- BAE Systems